iQmedia delivers Cyber Risk Reduction Training through a multidimensional approach to learning that includes traditional learning and training assets, simulations that involve live action and integration with systems, and a blend of real situations and data to ensure that these lessons and critical thinking can be practiced in the context of everyday activities. The frequency and different styles in which these services engage the users help ensure that true multi-dimensional learning is occurring and not just single situation retention. If it sounds like a smarter way to learn, it’s because it is!
that are Targeted and Authentic…Exactly how Cyber Criminals would build them!
Employees who Identify and Diffuse Phishing Emails can dramatically reduce the number one entry point of cybercriminals. With iQmedia’s Phishing Simulation Services, your employees will experience hands-on practice of Phishing Identification. iQmedia’s Phishing Simulation Service (SPSS) is an automated platform that delivers life-like simulations and includes a robust administrative and reporting toolset, a library of authentic phishing simulation templates, and sophisticated customization capabilities. It has everything you need to ensure measurable improvement in Phishing Learning and Identification.
Why do you need Phishing Simulations within Awareness Training?
- Users learn through Simulations and Practice!
- Studies have shown that simulated phishing exercises can dramatically reduce click rates
- 90% of data breaches start with a phishing email
- 30% of the phishing messages get opened by targeted users
- 55% of employees admitted to clicking on links they didn’t recognize
- 64% of employees cannot correctly identify a suspicious link as being the key indicator of a phishing email